We’re excited to welcome new families to the ULYOP community!
Enrollment is open for students entering Pre1A, 1st and 2nd grades.
To apply, follow these 2 easy steps:
- Schedule a tour of our facility.
- Complete the application form (see below) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receipt of your application, we will arrange a time to meet your child in order to assess their learning style and academic abilities. Families will then be notified of acceptance via email. Admission decisions are made independent of the need for tuition assistance.
- Any child born between 10/1/2011 and 7/1/2012 will be eligible to apply for Pre-1A.
- If your child was born in August or September of 2011 or August or September of 2012 they will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
TUITION & FINANCIAL AID
Tuition at ULYOP is all-inclusive and there are no hidden surprises. Full tuition for the 2017-2018 school year is $10,500.00
The annual determination of Tuition is designed to meet the costs of providing the highest quality educational program by attracting and retaining the best faculty. The Tuition is designed to cover the core costs of the educational program, as well as the costs of student services that include registration, activities, materials, and the lunch program.
For many families, tuition is higher than can be met reasonably. Parents may apply for financial assistance to help ease the tuition obligation. Admission decisions are made independent of the need for tuition assistance.
Please be assured that all financial aid information is kept in the strictest of confidence.
Our tuition team is committed to ensuring that the process of arriving at the tuition price is done fairly and accurately based off predetermined parameters and guidelines. Our scholarships are needs-based, and eligibility for scholarships is determined solely based on family financial data.
ULYOP scholarships are structured as fixed percentages and are limited to the following Tiers:
Full Tuition $10,500
Tier I (10%) $9,450
Tier II (20%) $8,400
Tier III (30%) $7,350
Tier IV (40%) $6,300
Tier V (50%) $5,250
Tier VI (60%) $4,200
Applying for ULYOP financial aid is a 2-step process:
- Complete the short financial aid application form (see below) and and email to email@example.com.
- Once your initial application is received and reviewed, we will contact you to request any additional information and documentation required.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email our administrative office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click below to download the forms. Be sure to save the forms to your computer before filling them out.