Our goal is that each Talmid graduating Tomchei Temimim possesses a strong sense of purpose, self-worth, and is driven to fully engage life as a Chossid. These traits of confidence and positive identity are based on the student’s deep recognition that he plays a unique role in Hashem’s Master Plan, and that he possesses the knowledge, skills, and convictions to fulfill that role.
We are committed to educational excellence and the development of the whole child–academically, intellectually, emotionally, spiritually and socially. Under the close guidance of our devoted faculty, our students develop the foundations for life, working towards the following goals:
- To cultivate a strong belief in Hashem, and an awareness of His detailed and loving involvement in our lives.
- To gain the knowledge, values, and requisite convictions to maintain a lifelong commitment to Torah and Mitzvos.
- To gain proficiency in לשון הקודש and independence in studying Judaic texts, fostering a deep dedication to לימוד התורה as a way of life.
- To develop an unwavering commitment to הלכה and הידור מצוה.
- To become a respectful individual, possessing refined character traits, and caring for both the material and spiritual needs of others.
- To gain the social and personal life skills necessary to lead a meaningful and productive life in today’s world.
- To foster a strong dedication to the Rebbe’s directives, and to internalize the Rebbe’s vision, both in their personal lives and in their role within the wider world.
- To assimilate the ideas and ideals of Chassidus Chabad, facing life with joy and humility, and proudly identifying as a Lubavitcher Chossid.
Graduates of United Lubavitcher Yeshivah Ocean Parkway will be well-equipped to attend any Lubavitcher Mesivta of their choice, whether fully Limudei Kodesh, dual-curriculum, or vocation-oriented.